Monday, March 24, 2008

Computer Skills!

Dear Professors:

Here I would like to state which programming languages I master. They are as follows:

1. Matlab: I took one semester of Matlab course and I am taking Signal Processing course in Matlab this semester. We did all the computer experiments of Numerical Analysis and Optimization and Numerical Solutions of PDEs in Matlab, and that is the main computational tool that our department has been using. I would say that is the main tool that I master.

2. C programming language

3. VB

4. VC++

5. Foxpro / SQL

6. Maple / Mathematica

7. Latex

Those are the programming languages that I took and also good at.

I hope that will give you some information about my computer skills.

Sincerely yours,

Xxx

( xxx , Chinese transliteration)


No comments: