Saturday, March 22, 2008

Google Talk !

I couldn't stop my self to describe and praise google's features. Now,I would like to talk about my favorite chat tool google talk the best chating software in the world.

As the same with my former letter about gmail,google talks security is also very good ,and reliable.It also have same kind of security functions.

There are many different kind of chating ware in the IT world,but beter are very few, and best one only google talk.In a google talk you can easily write or call your friend any time if internet available.If you unable to write you can send voice mail to your friend.I guss that is the unique ability of google talk.The voice quality are so good ,you will say excellent ,if you try google talk only once.

Google talk own many different sing states ,you can choose what ever you want.You also could adjust it according to your personality.

Google also introduced offline messaging to Google Talk. This features allows us to send messages to our friends or contact persons , even if they are not signed in. They will receive the messages when they next go online even if the user who has sent it is offline .

Until now google talk have no vedio ability.but I belive in the near future they will be add that kind of functions.And I belive google talk will become most of internet users favorite.

Good Luck Google !!!

No comments: