Monday, March 24, 2008

Sample recommendation letter 3.

Dear XXX,

It is my great pleasure to recommend to you yyy as a worthy candidate for admission to your graduate school. Being his faculty advisor, I have known him for quite well for about 2 years, first as an undergraduate student who is taught in accordance with his aptitude and later as my research assistant.

yyy began his undergraduate studies in September of 2001 and I became acquainted with him when I came to work as a Communication Theory teacher in the Xin Jiang University.

In my close contact with him in and out of the classroom, I was deeply impressed with his real sprit of scientific research and his insight into problems confronting him and from my colleages and his work. I know that yyy possesses a great untapped potential. He is one of the most outstanding students that I have ever taught. In his performance of duties, he has displayed a high sense of responsibility and always helped others whenever he could. In many extracarricular activities, he has played a major role and shown richful experience.

I recommend him most enthusiastically. Any assistance you could render to his application for admission and assistantship would be highly appreciated. If you need further information regarding this promissing young student, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely yours


No comments: